The Parc des Oiseaux is open every day from 8th April to the 12th November
The Parc des Oiseaux is in Villars-les-Dombes, halfway between Lyon and Bourg-en-Bresse, in the heart of la Dombes, in County Ain (Région Auvergne Rhône-Alpes).
- 30 minutes from Lyon on the A46, take the exit for Villars-les-Dombes (15 minutes)
- 1hr 30min from Genève and Annecy, on the A40, Pont d’Ain exit (30 minutes)
- 30 minutes from Bourg-en-Bresse
- 1hr 30min from Chambéry and Grenoble, on the A43 toward Paris, then the A432 (towards St Exupéry airport), third exit Villars-les-Dombes
- Paved car park with shade, free for park visitors
- 30 minutes from Lyon Part-Dieu to Villars-les-Dombes, and approx. 20 minutes walk from the station
With OUIBUS: Download timetable
OUIBUS brings you to Parc des Oiseaux!
Simple, practical and affordable!
Visit Parc des Oiseaux with OUIBUS and receive exclusive offers with FAURE TOURISM PACKS
Download the table below
The park is fully accessible for disabled visitors. All our facilities are designed for reduced mobility access. The Panoramic Tower, for example, has 2 lifts that grant access to the 3 principal observation levels, including the top (27m).